Welcome to my nutrition counseling page! If you were brought here from Your 360 Accountability Program, I'm so glad you are ready for more support!! If you are not part of Your 360 Accountability Program, you are welcome to utilize my 1:1 counseling without the group program, but for more information that has an amazing built in community and support system, please visit: https://bamrbands.com/products/your-360-wellness-accountability
What does 1:1 Nutrition Counseling look like?
- 6 weeks of focused work together - ditching diet mentality and looking at your wellness with a 360 approach
- Goal oriented changes - establishing small sustainable goals that will give you long term success because these goals are attainable
- Goals will include nutrition + movement + mindset for a well rounded approach
- Your long term goal will be kept in mind when we work together to establish your small goals for progress
- Support support support - in these six weeks we will have three virtual calls together and three check-in emails
- Weeks 1, 3, 5 as virtual calls
- First call (45 minutes), second and third calls (35 minutes)
- Weeks 2, 4, 6 as check in emails
- Prior to our 6 weeks starting, you will also complete a detailed intake form so I'm prepped just for you!
This is focused work. I will be an amazing cheerleader and guide for you, but YOU have to be your biggest cheerleader and motivator. Are you ready? I'm so looking forward to working together! If you have any questions about 1:1 work together, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who am I?
- Yup, I'm your headband girl! But the headbands started because I was half marathon training and I got into running because I've always been into food and fitness - I've been a Registered Dietitian since 2009!
- 2008: BS in Nutrition, Case Western Reserve University
- 2009: MS in Public Health Nutrition with Maternal/Child Nutrition Concentration, Case Western Reserve University
- 2009: Completed my required internship and passed the exam needed to become a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist
- 2010: Began nutrition consulting!
- Special areas of interests:
- Family Nutrition
- Women's Health
- Female Sports Nutrition and Performance
- Food Allergies
Limited spots are available for my 1:1 Nutrition Counseling. We will communicate prior to the six weeks and establish day/time for your calls and to get your intake completed.
In Health and Headbands,
Katie Heddleston, MS, RD